We will help you using our knowledge and experience to get higher rate disability
living allowance and hopefully a motability car. To contact us simply click the button
below and fill out our form.
• On your DLA form, you did not explain things properly.
• You thought that the amount of time you ended up with would not be believable.
• You tried to be fair and reduced down the amount of time you look after someone,
because they are not bad all the time.
• You did not realise that server bad behaviour, like going for people when walking
down a street or refusing to walk were grounds for higher rate and a motability car.
• You were not aware that needing more than one person to control someone was important.
• You thought the DLA would talk to everyone and find out how bad your need is.
• You did not realise that you can put in a new claim every time there is a change
in the person.
When filling out forms be honest, explain every
time the problems you have and do this with
With the new budget changes,
hopefully this will make getting higher rate easier, so long as your doctor or consultant
is aware of either there bad behaviour , lack of mobility and/or other issues.
The forms are long but realise that each question is singular so just because you
think you have already answered it before, in the DLA mind you have not you answered
that first question. If you have to repeat, repeat as many times as you have to.
Lastly tell them your worst time with every question, as they want to know when things
are bad not when things are good. I know a lot of people will find this hard, as
not everyone is challenging all the time, but you owe it to yourself and your child
to get across exactly how bad it is sometimes.
We are putting together an information leaflet that you
will be able to download that should explain a lot.
We have sent a letter to DLA asking them to explain certain
things and when we have there reply we will post in on this site and in the information